- ADA Accessible
- Softball Field(s)
- Softball Field Regulation w/o Lights
- Bleaches and Players Benches
Stones Park was established in 1959. This park lies on a portion of the land originally owned by the Stone family, one of the first families in Saint Peter. Azro A. Stone (1840 to 1906) came to Saint Peter as a teenager with his family in 1854. He was elected Nicollet County Sheriff in 1866, studied the law and became Clerk of District Court, and joined Sumner Ladd in the Ladd-Stone law practice. He was mayor of Saint Peter in 1879. His son, Marshall Stone (1876 to 1951) was also an attorney and prominent citizen of Saint Peter.