News Flash


Posted on: November 2, 2023

Garbage and Recycling Curbie Size Change Requests

If you would like to have your garbage or recycling curbie size changed, please contact the Finance Department at 507-934-0664 or fill out the change form and place the form in the drop box or at the office, 227 S. Front Street.

Refuse (Garbage) and Recycling Curbie Change Form

$5 change-out fee.  

Please leave your curbies at the curb after they have been emptied on Tuesday or Wednesday. West Central will swap out current curbie(s) with the size you have requested on Thursday.  Curbie(s) must be empty when they are exchanged, so please do not put anything more in your current curbie(s) after it has been emptied.  

Garbage curbie only changes will be processed weekly.  Recycling curbie changes will occur the next recycling week.

Please call the Finance Department at 507-934-0664 if you have any questions.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home

Leaf Collection Concluded

Posted on: November 28, 2023

Election Judges Needed for 2024

Posted on: November 29, 2023

Weekly Hot Sheet

Posted on: August 30, 2023

2023 City Election Results

Posted on: November 7, 2023

Statement of Concern Form

Posted on: July 2, 2021