Closed for the season!
Monday - Thursday Friday - Sunday
12 - 4:15 p.m. 12 - 7:30 p.m. Closed for the season!
*Safety break 2-2:15 p.m. *Safety breaks 1:30-1:45p, 3:45-4p, 5:30-5:45p
All patrons recommended to wear a mask during entry, in the locker rooms, at concession stand and while on pool deck if social distancing is not possible.
Do not wear mask in the water!
No refunds due to weather or emergency maintenance for the pool.
Please come dressed in your swim attire if possible to reduce the amount of people in the locker rooms.
- $3 per time for ages 5 and up.
- Free for ages 0 to 4 when accompanied by a paying adult or responsible supervisor (age 18 or older).
- Children must be 10 years old in order to be admitted to the main pool without a responsible supervisor (18 or older).
- Ages 0 to 5 must have an adult or responsible supervisor (age 18 or older) in the water AND within arms reach of the child at all times with or without an approved life jacket.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Life jackets are permitted - must provide your own.
- No floatables are allowed during open swim.
Only U.S. Coast Guard Certified Life jackets are permissible. Please note: Children younger than 7 years of age must have a supervisor in the water and within arms reach of the child at all times with or without an approved life jacket. For safety purposes, inflatable rafts, inner tubes and other large toys are not allowed in the main pool, except during family swim.