The City of Saint Peter contracts with a local waste hauler to provide residential refuse and recycling service to all residents.
Service Plans Available
Refuse services are billed monthly on your city utility bill and includes weekly pickup of refuse and recyclables and environmental services.
- 60 Gallon Curbie - $24.88 (includes refuse, recycling, environmental services and sales tax)
- 90 Gallon Curbie - $28.11 (includes refuse, recycling, environmental services and sales tax)
- 10 to 15 Gallon Bags - $10.87 (includes sales tax)
- 10 to 30 Gallon Bags - $16.46 (includes sales tax)
- Additional Bags - $18.39
Bags are available at the City Hall Finance Department and at the St. Peter Arrow Ace store. Refuse bags are packaged and sold in 10s. At the City Hall Finance Department you may purchase individual bags.
Service includes curbside recycling. Recyclables include:
- Glass bottles and jars
- Junk mail
- Metal beverage and food cans
- Non-coated food paper boxes
- Paper from newspaper
- Plastics numbers 1 through 7
- Small flat pieces of corrugated cardboard
There is a $5 charge to change your refuse service.
To sign up for service or to change your service plan, please contact the City of Saint Peter Finance Department at 507-934-0664.
For billing questions and refuse pickup problems call the City Finance Department at 507-934-0664.