The City of Saint Peter contracts with a local waste hauler to provide residential refuse service to all residents.
To sign up for service or to change your service plan, please contact the City of Saint Peter Finance Department at (507) 934-0664.
Service Plans Available:
Full Service (billed monthly)
|90 Gallon Curbie||$24.22 (includes sales tax)|
|60 Gallon Curbie||$21.23 (includes sales tax)|
Volume Based (billed monthly)
|$15.21 + Refuse Bags|
|10-30 Gallon Bags||$16.46 (includes sales tax)|
|10-15 Gallon Bags||$10.87 (includes sales tax)|
Bags are available at the City Hall Finance Department and at the St. Peter Arrow Ace store. Refuse bags are packaged and sold in 10's. At the City Hall Finance Department you may purchase individual bags.
Refuse is billed monthly on your city utility bill and includes weekly pickup of refuse. Recyclables are picked up every other week on your refuse collection day.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your refuse may be picked up a day later if one of the following holidays occurred this week: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Refuse and Recycling were not put out by 7:00 a.m.
- The curbie lid can't be closed because the curbie is too full.
- Unacceptable items are placed in the curbie - NO paints, chemicals, motor oil or filters, car batteries, tires, fluorescent light bulbs, or yardwaste may be placed in your residential trash.
- The curbie is too heavy.
- You were inadvertently missed by our refuse hauler. Please call 934-0664.